Tuesday, February 5, 2008

STINT...where less happens in a day than I thought humanly possible.

So I've been in Costa Rica for a week and I have been reduced to having the capacity of a 10 year old. Actually, when I was 10 I think I was able to accomplish more in a day than I am able to right now in Costa Rica. Yesterday I took the bus with a friend, and he had to show me the exact coins to use to pay because I didn't understand when he told me how much it was. I find myself following my friends around like a lost puppy because I don't know how to even take care of basic things in life. Well, that is what this blog is for...to help me tell all of you the crazy things that happen on STINT. And maybe in a few months you can celebrate with me when I understand how much things cost.

No comments: