Saturday, June 9, 2007

Tahoe is a crazy place #2

I'm sitting in an amazing coffee shop in Tahoe. When I ordered my french press coffee I even got to choose from among 15 beans from different parts of the world. I chose an Italian roast, next time I'm going for a Costa Rica bean. Anyway, this isn't a post about my coffee obsession...what was I talking about?

Oh yeah. Another crazy Tahoe sighting.

These 3 biker guys just walked in all dressed in their black leather and chains. They said to the barista, "What's a mocha shake?" After the explanation, I heard, "I'll have one of them. Give me one with white chocolate."

Luckily the Bing Crosby music playing in the background was too loud for them to hear me chuckling at them. I bet they would have gently set down their white chocolate mocha shakes and beat me up.

No comments: